- Brandt, P.C., et al., Bastille Day storm: Global response of the terrestrial ring current, Solar Physics, 204, 377-
- Burch, J. L., et al., Global dynamics of the plasmasphere and ring current during magnetic storms, Geophys.
Res. Lett., Vol. 28, No. 6 , pp. 1159-1162, March, 2001.
- Burch, J.L., et al., Views of Earth's Magnetosphere with the IMAGE Satellite, Science, 291 (5504), 619-624, 26
- Burch, J.L., The Fury of Space Storms, Scientific American, 284 (4), 86-94, April, 2001.
- Collier, M.R., et al., Observations of neutral atoms from the solar wind, J. Geophys. Res.,106, 24893-24906,
- Collier, M.R., et al., Observations of neutral atoms from the solar wind, Newsletter, European Geophysical
Society, XXVI General Assembly, Nice, 25-30 March 2001, number 78, 244, March 2001.
- Cummer, S. A., et al., A test of magnetospheric radio tomographic imaging with IMAGE and WIND, Geophys.
Res. Lett., Vol. 28, No. 6 , pp. 1131-1134, March, 2001.
- Frey, H. U., et al., The electron and proton aurora as seen by IMAGE-FUV and FAST, Geophys. Res. Lett., 28,
- Fuselier, S. A., et al.,, Ion outflow observed by IMAGE: Implications for source regions and heating
mechanisms, Geophys. Res. Lett., 28(6), 1163-1166, 2001.
- G'erard, J-C., et al., Observation of the proton aurora with IMAGE FUV imager and simultaneous ion flux in
situ measurements, J. Geophys. Res., 106, 28939, 2001.
- Jans, S., et al., Scattering of Atoms and Molecules from Barium Zirconate Surfaces, Nucl. Instr. Meth. B,
173(4), 503-515, 2001.
- Lockwood, M., et al., Coordinated CLUSTER and ground-based instrument observations of transient changes in
the magnetopause boundary layer during an interval of predominantly northward IMF: relation to reconnection
pulses and FTE signatures, Ann. Geophys., 19, 1613-1640, 2001.
- Lockwood, M., et al., Coordinated Cluster, ground-based instrumentation and low-altitude satellite observations
of transient poleward-moving events in the ionosphere and in the tail lobe, Ann. Geophys., 19, 1589-1612, 2001.
- Mende, S. B., et al., Global observations of proton and electron auroras in a substorm, Geophys. Res. Lett., Vol.
28, No. 6 , pp. 1139-1142, March, 2001.
- Mitchell, D.G., et al., Imaging Two Geomagnetic Storms in Energetic Neutral Atoms. Geophys Res. Letts., 28,
- Moore, T. E., et al., Low Energy Neutral Atoms in the Magnetosphere Geophys. Res. Lett., Vol. 28, No. 6 , pp.
1143-1146, March, 2001.
- Perez, J. D., et al., Initial ion equatorial pitch angle distributions from medium and high energy neutral atom
images obtained by IMAGE, Geophys. Res. Lett., Vol. 28, No. 6 , pp. 1155-1158, March, 2001.
- Pollock, C. J., et al., First medium energy neutral atom (MENA) images of Earth's magnetosphere during
substorm and storm-time, Geophys. Res. Lett., Vol. 28, No. 6 , pp. 1147-1150, March, 2001.
- Reinisch, B. W., et al., First results from the Radio Plasma Imager on IMAGE, Geophys. Res. Lett., 28, 1167-
- Reinisch, B. W., et al., Plasma density distribution along the magnetospheric field: RPI observations from
IMAGE, Geophys. Res. Lett., 28, 4521-4524, 2001.
- Sandel, B. R., et al., Initial Results from the IMAGE Extreme Ultraviolet Imager, Geophys. Res. Lett., 28, No. 8,
p. 1439, April 2001.
- Sonwalkar, V. S., et al., Whistler-mode wave-injection experiments in the plasmasphere with a radio sounder,
Special issue on the plasmasphere, Journal of Atmospheric and Solar Terrestrial Physics, 63, 11, July 2001.